Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 09:10
Nana is so excited today!
We rarely ever get God's beautiful soul cleansing SNOW here in TN, but we got an amazing blanket last night.

I love this, guess ppl in TN will slow down and have a bit of time to reflect today whether they like the snow like Nana or not.

It is such a beautiful thing to me, Nana is not a fan of the dead look of winter on Gaia, so when she is covered with this beauty, I want to just sit and look at it.

Here are some pics of my yard today.
Snow ball fights and sledding for my grands today!

wainthepain01
@vincentkennedy
jfkjrfa
@doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 January, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow, you got quite a bit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 11:13
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Yeah we rarely get any so Nana is soaking it up!
It makes everything beautiful!

03 January, 11:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Enjoy the day with the kids. We are going to get dumped on again.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 11:17
Q1...

slop bags...!!!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

03 January, 11:19
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Holy cow

03 January, 11:23
buuls butt

Q1 took over my phone when it happened

blow bags

and butt lickers
aren't my thing...

I'm guessing Q1 slop bags

know that

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

03 January, 11:25
this military slop bag

does

03 January, 11:26
notice how the military slop bags

all preach god

Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it