Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 09:10
Nana is so excited today!
We rarely ever get God's beautiful soul cleansing SNOW here in TN, but we got an amazing blanket last night.

I love this, guess ppl in TN will slow down and have a bit of time to reflect today whether they like the snow like Nana or not.

It is such a beautiful thing to me, Nana is not a fan of the dead look of winter on Gaia, so when she is covered with this beauty, I want to just sit and look at it.

Here are some pics of my yard today.
Snow ball fights and sledding for my grands today!

wainthepain01
@vincentkennedy
jfkjrfa
@doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 January, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow, you got quite a bit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 January, 11:13
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Yeah we rarely get any so Nana is soaking it up!
It makes everything beautiful!

Enjoy the day with the kids. We are going to get dumped on again.
11:16 AM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SpheroidEarther in this post can reply
03 January, 11:20
Thanks for sharing!
Nana is ok with it. I have a brand new HUGE generator that will push everything except the heat pump and just had a propane heater installed for emergencies big enough to heat the whole house.
We were without power for over a week several yrs ago from an ice storm and my whole family and 4 dogs were here cause Nana was the only one with a generator.
Let's just say after that experience I MADE them all buy one!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 11:17
Q1...

slop bags...!!!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

03 January, 11:19
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Holy cow