Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
[whiplash347]

Check your cinema listings ... opened or closed after January 6???

Interesting: Trump has a press conference scheduled for Jan 6 (7th here) and U.S folk have noticed the cinemas are shut for days afterwards. I've just checked Crown Cinemas and Fountain Gate and found that they both state no movies scheduled between Jan 12 and 22! Hmmm... curious! 💥💥
11:25 AM - Jan 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
03 January, 06:34
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
All checked were open and posting Movie titles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
03 January, 06:34
Checked mine for the most popular AMC movie theater in Los Angeles. They have four movies showing on January 4th. Only one movie showing on January 5th. And then it says "Movie Listings Temporarily Unavailable" for January 6th through the 13th. WEIRD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 January, 06:25

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
03 January, 01:23
I checked Centreville, Virginia theatres and the only movie playing after Jan 6 is "The 355" and this goes for many days in a row.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
03 January, 12:57
Something big is happening! Same here in the Midwest at Marcus Theatres. Jan.6 lists many movies, but I tried to purchase a ticket & I get a message stating: NO tickets available for each movie! Then starting Jan.7 only "The 355" movie is listed. Again, I tried to select a ticket & a message says NO tickets available!!! 😳

Awakened TruthSeeker @AwakenedTruthSeeker
03 January, 12:12
This is the only movie scheduled from the evening of 1/6 through close of business on 1/9. 🤔

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 January, 11:49
Imagine That!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 January, 11:48

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
03 January, 11:47
i think it is strange amc has nothing this coming friday and saturday

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
03 January, 06:02
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
started to see some show times, my guess this is more about a lock down or restriction if anything... not something I've paid much attention to before

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 January, 11:42
Open.

See no scheduled movies for Jan 10, 11,12. None scheduled for Jan 30, 31 and Feb 1, either.

I've never checked this before, so I can't comment on if this is normal.