Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 09:48
Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
02 January, 09:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
aaand trump allowed them to bring this out at “warp speed”. this movie sucks lol

also, i bought XRP at 1.30$ like you said… i know you arent a financial advisor… but any chance you know when that might turn around ? 🤣 gosh im gullible arent i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 09:56
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Are you saying you got the jab because of Trump?
Saving XRP response for later.

02 January, 10:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
frick no! i would never take any of their jabs! but like 90% of my family has unfortunately 😭

i cant wait for the XRP movement !! really need to get back in the green im tryin to retire my momma lol ❤️

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 January, 11:09
nice one bro..looking after your mama👍.Are you sure warp speed was about the vax tho? Maybe it fast tracking the QFS system.Big goings on in the banking worlsd atm...ps i know nothing.

02 January, 11:18
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
im not sure of a damn thing anymore brother.

i know that vax mandates are leading to people losing their jobs, sometimes leading to death or serious consequences, and that trump continues to promote them.

one minute he says the media is the enemy of the people, the next sentence he says the vaccines are the best accomplishment of mankind? does he not realize that the biggest pusher of the vax, is his so called enemy mockingbird media!?

just wild to me how this is all playing out.

truly hoping we get answers before its too late.

all fun and games to call it a movie until 90% of your family is vaxxed, calling you a psycho, and people you deeply care about start losing their livelihoods…

this is war, and im about 99% to the point where i start taking it into my own hands in a bad way. truly trying to not go there.

but if i saw fauci or gates in person, my goodness, id be on the news ill tell ya that.

03 January, 12:05
Dude im a girl😆 all good , the lunitics were in charge of the asylem for a wee while there,MEDEA(media) is a huge part in the bollocks, the vax if mandated from the get go...how many more would have died? most my fam are vaxed, it is what it is..,dont do anything dumb🤨..this will play out in our favour we ARE WINNING
, The battle between dark and light is over earthly matters will take time to resolve itself (me..jan 2020) ✌️

03 January, 12:21
my bad lmao … but you couldnt expect me to know that 🤣 your profile pic doesnt give it away very well 🤣

speaking of…

what the heck is your profile pic of? 🤔

and i guess it will take time, sure. unfortunately i dont get to control any of it so the waiting helplessly is extra hard. especially when the collateral damage starts hitting close to home.

either way, prayin every day.

03 January, 12:46
That was the idea😆 i swear a fair bit, The profile pic is of a Hei TIKI of Maori culture in new Zealand made of Greenstone (nz jade) It is regarded as a symbol of good luck and of fertility, representing the unborn human embryo. Hei Tiki is thought to be a representation of the first man. The wearer of a tiki talisman to be clear thinking, perceptive, loyal and knowledgeablle
cheers for asking,the meaning of profile pic😉

Greenstone-..sacred
Taniwha- Protector of or destroyer

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
So many people...

calling kiwi's sheep...

I've been defending
you
12:52 AM - Jan 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
03 January, 01:04
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
aww thanks mate, We dont give a fuk what people say,We know the corpration is pretending to govern us on the behest of a defunked commonwealth,you got china in the mix,ol barry,killary,pedo podesta, bloody israel.. we know... We are Tangatwhenua -Man of the Land sovergin beings...the NZ media pffft! sold out for a few milllions,,The vax numbers..Cindy lies! more awake here than you realise.🙂 the term soverign its tricky for me as as there is only one true sovergin- God/Truth,

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 01:08
no worries...
least I could do...👍