The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 January, 11:35
WOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 January, 11:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
This - is very important
Thank you for finding it & posting it

A lot of strikes against Obamacare - I knew it was a set up to try to force a socialized medical system but I didn't know about how it connected to trafficking, specifically child trafficking
After all I've researched it doesn't surprise me - those perverts are after the children in so many ways 😠

And the part about the hospitals having a place in the basement specifically for carrying this out - along with the horrors I've heard during this covid mess I say it's time to abolish hospitals as we know them

Like I said, very informative & I appreciate it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
02 January, 01:50
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
i got kicked out of MOPS ( church group for mothers of preschoolers) in 2003 for telling the moms basically THIS! they didnt want to hear it / they just wanted to play stupid games win stupid prizes, and get a few hours of chesp childcare!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Oh gosh, sorry no one listened back then..they are now if that's any consolation.🙏
Don't miss part 2, in my other post this morning..🙌
03:02 PM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it