Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
02 January, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
can you post this on twitter? its awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 January, 11:04
In response Morris Light to his Publication
I tried, but the video is too long.
I re-record it in 2... will do it soon and post.
will keep you posted!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
02 January, 04:29
Absolutely Lovely.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 January, 04:12

02 January, 04:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
:)

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 January, 03:26
"Reality. We humans see it in 3D. We have up, down, left, right, [...]"

I can't. I just can't. This shit is literally made to lose brain cells from watching it.

02 January, 03:33
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
It's just one perspective...don't take it so seriously!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 January, 12:01
Exactly like this...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 January, 01:39
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
😂

Olaf Koll @OlafK
02 January, 11:52
😍

Nada ... @Nada
02 January, 11:42
bingo...once I truly understood this about two years ago, I have greatly prospered by weaving in and out of the Matrix--both spiritually and financially. it's actually pretty easy once you REALLY understand it.

great post as always keem!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
02 January, 11:37
Feeling the Matrix vibes alot today!!