Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
31 December, 05:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
01 January, 09:55
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Perhaps he was talking specifically (without actually saying it) about Barron, injured but is on the super genius scale of autism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
I saw the back story on the on Robert Kennedys page in 2020....Robert showed him the research he was given to look at during a class he conducted. Robert looked at it and looked deeper into it and showed Trump. He is only praising the vax to trap big pharma in their crimes. Everything he did was a trap and they walked into it. He knew there may be casualties but the alternative was worse if they kept us locked down for 5 years until they made a vax that was FDA approved and killed 60 percent of us after mandating it. Trump had to counter there narrative and makenit where they're couldn't madate the vax through making a EU vax that they could not get legal in the US. He is keeping up the act until he can get them caught and Nuremberg is already in trial. It has to be according to the rule of law and by the book!
02:45 PM - Jan 01, 2022
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
01 January, 11:31
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Thank you!...Yes, I'm aware of all that and always good to see others sharing it. Though I didn't realize Nuremberg trials were already underway. Is there a way to access how that's unfolding?

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
01 January, 11:50
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication