Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 January, 02:37
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
not a day goes by that I wish i could turn back time .....I stopped when my son was 2 but the damage was already done.....🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
02 January, 02:57
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I'm sorry to hear that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
02 January, 12:18
Then there is this👇What are most covid patient defecient of? almost everyone for that matter? What did Trump say kills covid? Sunlight, what do you get from sunlight?

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 January, 02:14
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 January, 02:19
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Vit D is ESSENTIAL. This is why [ They] want you indoors, isolated.
Ths is why the elderly shut up inside care facilities have low D levels and are more susceptible to illness.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
01 January, 10:22
I wish he was still saying this. I understand there is a reason that we don't know yet for him praising the jab, but seeing babies and children get poisoned really angers me. That goes for the elderly as well. The truth about vaccines needs to finally be exposed and done away with. Bring on the healing.

01 January, 10:49
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Being a healthcare worker for 30+ years and knowing that Trump suggested early treatment back in March 2020. His ultimate intent is to bring down Big Pharma and the massive corruption in the healthcare system. I'm still leaning toward the consideration that the vaccine created through Warp Speed and what Big Pharma is actually administering are two different things. If true, that would mean Big Pharma committed fraud thus losing protection from liability through emergency authorization. Trump also knows that the side effects of the Jab that its causing is saturating social media and suppressed. If he exposes it, which mainstream media is hoping that he will. Will deceive the masses that it's Trump's fault like Russia, Russia, Russia when in reality they know they are committing the crime.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 January, 10:00
This tweet is my main Purpose/Focus for 2022..expose SHOTS and help inform and share Natural REAL cures for Autism etc. caused by wicked evil deadly SHOTS!!

01 January, 10:31
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I've followed Dr. Stephanie Seneff at MIT concrning autism and her conversations with others in actually curing autism with chlorine dioxide. This approach focus has been concentrated on the effects of glyphosate i.e. Roundup. It would be encouraging to find out that vaccine related autism can be reversed as well.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
01 January, 09:55
Perhaps he was talking specifically (without actually saying it) about Barron, injured but is on the super genius scale of autism.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 January, 11:04
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I have heard this before. I understand Baron is an excellent chess player, but I havent seen any proof of Baron having autism.
I have friend with autistic kids and they are impulsive and I have not seen that in Baron.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
01 January, 02:45
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I saw the back story on the on Robert Kennedys page in 2020....Robert showed him the research he was given to look at during a class he conducted. Robert looked at it and looked deeper into it and showed Trump. He is only praising the vax to trap big pharma in their crimes. Everything he did was a trap and they walked into it. He knew there may be casualties but the alternative was worse if they kept us locked down for 5 years until they made a vax that was FDA approved and killed 60 percent of us after mandating it. Trump had to counter there narrative and makenit where they're couldn't madate the vax through making a EU vax that they could not get legal in the US. He is keeping up the act until he can get them caught and Nuremberg is already in trial. It has to be according to the rule of law and by the book!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
01 January, 09:49
So when do we hold accountable those at fault? How long must we allow evil???

01 January, 10:20
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Sadly, until parents are educated about the truth and resist, Big Pharma has no incentive to stop. Just like getting the jab. It is a personal choice regardless of the consequences of that choice. And many are still lining up to get it. Too many question nothing which has gotten society to this point.