Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
31 December, 05:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
I wish he was still saying this. I understand there is a reason that we don't know yet for him praising the jab, but seeing babies and children get poisoned really angers me. That goes for the elderly as well. The truth about vaccines needs to finally be exposed and done away with. Bring on the healing.
10:22 AM - Jan 01, 2022
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lsistare in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
01 January, 10:49
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Being a healthcare worker for 30+ years and knowing that Trump suggested early treatment back in March 2020. His ultimate intent is to bring down Big Pharma and the massive corruption in the healthcare system. I'm still leaning toward the consideration that the vaccine created through Warp Speed and what Big Pharma is actually administering are two different things. If true, that would mean Big Pharma committed fraud thus losing protection from liability through emergency authorization. Trump also knows that the side effects of the Jab that its causing is saturating social media and suppressed. If he exposes it, which mainstream media is hoping that he will. Will deceive the masses that it's Trump's fault like Russia, Russia, Russia when in reality they know they are committing the crime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
01 January, 07:46
I agree with a lot of what you said, but with him saying he took the vaccine and the booster makes some believe it is safe. How does any one know which one they are getting. Vaccine inquires are very real and lots of innocent people are getting hurt and dying. Our military is being weakened because of forced vaccination and injuries. I personally know two people that died from the vaccine. They were good people that were brainwashed by the medical field and the media. Some of my family members and friends took it and it scares the hell out of me.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
02 January, 12:23
Yes you right on target!
https://hotair.com/allahpu...