Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
31 January, 01:00
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I may have missed the memo, HOW MANY LIVES WERE SAVED BY ANY OF THESE 'MEDAL OF HONOR' recipiants? (sp is out, you'll get what I type) When will "the news industy" report actual news? While sitting in the RM3 chair USN DD-846, we knew NEWS. We also knew Heros,no real heros! Not looking for popularity approval, NO sarge, just here to save lives! What medal? Sell it & give $ to those kids in the street washing up.
This presentation might just be the most degrading i've ever seen! My friends with 'posthumous' medals to family. And these ppl did, what? IMHO JJPL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 January, 11:35
ughhh 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
30 January, 11:05
🤮🤮UGHHH and they all just think they are so noble look at these facial expressions

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
30 January, 09:10
Ellen...Gah..Bleh...you can tell she thinks so highly of herself.

Monnie Epperson @Monnie
30 January, 08:40
this is so disturbing...

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
30 January, 08:39
I can't wait until these evil monsters are exposed.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 January, 08:33