Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
11 May, 12:36
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Tried the food grade protocol, ie one minute miracle, but, did not realize regular peroxide would work through the skin.

btw she's a legend.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
11 May, 12:40
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
⭐️ Thank you for sharing! ⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unkl Chuck @NapoleonsCorporal
04 January, 10:37
Thanks for the share. Between baking soda, and H2O2, Shoot we wont need doctors....Just Surgeons......

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
04 January, 03:05
In response Unkl Chuck to his Publication
I couldn't agree more! 😁🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 January, 02:17
i love this stuff! we use it for many things - health, around the house, cleaning, etc.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 January, 08:39
guys....do u recall how u get rid of tooth pain ?? was it coconut oil???

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
01 January, 08:48
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
been thinking about that myself
lately...

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
01 January, 08:54
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Clove oil works ! 🙏

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 January, 08:31
This what President Trump was referring to about disinfectant in the body??

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 January, 10:54
In response Beck Step to her Publication
💥💥 I had completely forgotten about that.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
01 January, 07:20
nothing like light:)

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 January, 11:51
I've been using it diluted as a dental wash for years with good results & use it & lavender oil if I get a scratch or cut

I haven't heard about rubbing it on the entire body, though - appreciate the information

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 January, 12:54
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
😁😁🙋‍♀️💥🇺🇸

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 January, 12:54
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
😁😁🙋‍♀️💥🇺🇸

stacy roberson @Justice67
01 January, 10:40

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 January, 10:45
In response stacy roberson to her Publication

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 January, 10:19
Food grade peroxide can be used in a home nebulizer mixed with saline to treat upper respiratory illness. Research for proper utilization. 😇

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 January, 11:30
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Got mine on eBay for $11-12. Did not remove silver safety cap inside, but just poked a hole in it to conserve oxygen loss and use in drip fashion (since it was my first true quality hydrogen peroxide outside of the 35% food grade kept in the freezer). Husband would just POUR the stuff on a wound. Much less waste this way.

wht 2.0 @wht
02 January, 05:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
A few drops of Oil of Oregano in a small pot of simmering water makes some extremely healing steam that can be safely inhaled from about a foot away.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 January, 10:11
WOW!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 January, 09:16
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Ditto !!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 January, 07:57
I've been using quite a lot of H2O2 for many years, mostly 9% in a spray bottle for cleaning around the house, and 3% for both me and the dog, either in a spray bottle or as a wipe 'cos it also serves as a mild local pain killer I found as it cleans cuts and sores.
I'd like to know what % is refereed to in this clip.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 January, 02:52
WOW!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 January, 02:42
🤔

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 December, 11:49
Love, love H2O2!!! Use it in my pool - so healthy and makes it like a spa!!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
01 January, 09:43
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Same! I put diatomaceous earth in my filter also. I don't use any of the chemicals they tell you to use. Our pool stays crystal clear 😊