Bea Benjamin @FranBea
31 December, 11:13
The power of Peroxide 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Food grade peroxide can be used in a home nebulizer mixed with saline to treat upper respiratory illness. Research for proper utilization. 😇
10:19 AM - Jan 01, 2022
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
02 January, 05:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
A few drops of Oil of Oregano in a small pot of simmering water makes some extremely healing steam that can be safely inhaled from about a foot away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 January, 11:30
Got mine on eBay for $11-12. Did not remove silver safety cap inside, but just poked a hole in it to conserve oxygen loss and use in drip fashion (since it was my first true quality hydrogen peroxide outside of the 35% food grade kept in the freezer). Husband would just POUR the stuff on a wound. Much less waste this way.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 January, 11:12
Been using this brand in nebulizer, diluted with distilled water to 1% because it’s too strong for me at 3%.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
01 January, 08:51
That's what I love about ANONUP.com - many patriots sharing good data for the betterment of others.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
01 January, 08:48
I use this brand too! This also cured a recurring tooth ache below the surface. Bought a batt-operated water pik thingie and sprayed this with baking soda a few times a week.

Mercola has also had excellent results adding 1 drop lugol's iodine into the nebulizer mixture.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
01 January, 08:38
been looking for a descent nebulizer

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 January, 09:03
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
In US? In North Texas we found one at our locally owned pharmacy. Cannot buy one at chain. No longer shop at chain :)

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 January, 11:02
Excellent! 💥😁