Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
17 reference to Q = the military operation to arrest/prosecute all persons involved in crimes against children (pedophilia).

Betty White dies ‘17’ days before her 100th birthday. 👀
05:43 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 July, 11:36
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
This one was hard for me, as I used to believe that Betty White was the epitome of good.

Lesson: Evil often comes wrapped in seemingly sweet, wholesome packages. I am reminded of a line from the Lord of the Rings (the book) spoken by Frodo about Aragorn that goes something like this: “I think a servant of the enemy would look fairer and feel fouler.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 January, 09:35
Black eye club

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
31 December, 10:33
l think this is a man?!

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
04 January, 02:25
In response Catarina Nada to her Publication
actually love been reading she is a woman aka she-devil. the bush crowley sister is a man.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
31 December, 06:28
oh my....

stacy roberson @Justice67
31 December, 06:25

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 December, 10:52
In response stacy roberson to her Publication
Disgusted 🤢 🤮 💩

31 December, 06:08
Hell-o ..... we are in on "Victoria's Secret" ...... shhhhhh!

memes matter @NoComment
31 December, 06:18
the one is a man I think

31 December, 06:06
"turkey vultures ...... more like cannibal vampires"

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
01 January, 12:47
Wow! I live in Oregon and don't remember hearing about this. Crazy.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
31 December, 06:02
That should come as no surprise to anyone. “Those you trust the most” applies to even little old ladies, particularly those who’ve spent their entire lives in Hollywood. You stay where your family is.

memes matter @NoComment
31 December, 06:22
In response Made In America to her Publication
I get the feel they all Handlers as well

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
31 December, 05:57
her too?????

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
31 December, 05:56
VK also posted about 7 Eleven, her bday is 1/17......hmmmm

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
31 December, 05:55
her too? wtf is there any honest ones left

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
31 December, 05:58
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
On the television? No. Absolutely not.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
31 December, 05:46
And her Birthday is on the '17th'. Born January 17, 1922

2ne FruAa @FruAa
31 December, 05:46
17. 🔥