AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
30 December, 06:46
Lost for goddamn words here

*insert all the swear words in the world plus a new made up ones*

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 December, 07:12
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
This Fing nazi bunch of sicko criminals... the whole lot of them.. need to be weighted-down-drowned in their own sewage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
31 December, 01:57
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Not a bad idea, however I'd like to give each of them, say, about 1000 of their vaccines, maybe spread out over a few months, or years so they can be properly immunized.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
31 December, 08:37
In response Every Time to her Publication
excellent idea. 😎

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 December, 01:31
Image depicting how many 'vaccines' a child born in 2019 will get (this image was banned by social media - just one example of brainwashing via omission)

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
31 December, 01:44
In response Every Time to her Publication
Yes thank you. I came across this and shared with the fam with no responses. Still hopeful the image was enough to resonate/make a difference in future choices.

Every Time @soTELLme533
All I can say is keep trying with your fam.
03:46 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it