*insert all the swear words in the world plus a new made up ones*

https://mobile.twitter.com...
06:46 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by AcuLight in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (isaupiknyrnoz) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 December, 07:35
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
A good many of us out here have vaccine injured children. This makes me boiling mad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 December, 07:34
Unbelievable . . . are we going to have to create our own posse like in the Western TV shows or is someone going to do something about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
30 December, 07:24
It’s beginning to look a lot like...hot tar and feathers and a noose.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 December, 07:12
This Fing nazi bunch of sicko criminals... the whole lot of them.. need to be weighted-down-drowned in their own sewage.

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 December, 01:57
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Not a bad idea, however I'd like to give each of them, say, about 1000 of their vaccines, maybe spread out over a few months, or years so they can be properly immunized.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 December, 07:04
May “they” (bad actors who do this, hide this, or intentionally ignore this) burn in Hell...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 December, 07:03
Who TF makes up thes BS laws??!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 December, 07:20
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
you know who

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 December, 06:55
WOW - I did not know that

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
30 December, 06:59
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Vaccine makers do not have to compensate victims when their vaccines injure a child.

https://childrenshealthdef...