Kovian Tel @Kovian
29 January, 03:00
A warning from Rome.

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 January, 02:12
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
I do NOT understand why President Trump is allowing people to get a vaccine that will kill them! Please someone explain this to me!!! Every time I tell my family and friends, don't get the vaccine they think I am out of my mind! Help me to understand!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kovian Tel @Kovian
30 January, 06:44
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Trump put everything in motion to help create something to put people's minds at ease. He wasn't present in the labs. Hence when asked, he clearly said to "prefer therapeutics to the vaccine".

What is happening right now is a huge awakening and the mainstream media always looked for an opportunity to hammer him and start a civil war (UK & Netherlands are close to such a conflict). Having the media go silent on the pandemic removes one of the fear factors they used to bomb the population before.

Only people mentioned by Tatonka in this post can reply
Kovian Tel @Kovian
31 January, 01:36
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
You are very welcome!