Only people mentioned by Kovian in this post can reply
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
30 January, 04:38
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
About the masons, true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 January, 02:12
I do NOT understand why President Trump is allowing people to get a vaccine that will kill them! Please someone explain this to me!!! Every time I tell my family and friends, don't get the vaccine they think I am out of my mind! Help me to understand!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nibbles Bobbles @Nibbles
30 January, 02:20
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
perhaps Trump does not know. Don't worry, I warned my Aunt (mid 70's) my father in law (81) explained everything I read, showed them the things That I had researched and they still had the vaccine. they think I am crazy as well. people have free will and have to make the decisions for themselves. its been almost a month for my Aunt and a week for my father in law. it's now down to GOD and their bodies whether they survive.

Kovian Tel @Kovian
30 January, 06:44
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Trump put everything in motion to help create something to put people's minds at ease. He wasn't present in the labs. Hence when asked, he clearly said to "prefer therapeutics to the vaccine".

What is happening right now is a huge awakening and the mainstream media always looked for an opportunity to hammer him and start a civil war (UK & Netherlands are close to such a conflict). Having the media go silent on the pandemic removes one of the fear factors they used to bomb the population before.

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
30 January, 01:45
can I ask; Who this man is? 👀

Kovian Tel @Kovian
30 January, 06:41
In response Fire and Fury45 to her Publication
As far as my knowledge goes, he's a Vatican priest. I do not have further personal info on him.

LA- Patriot @icedlatte
29 January, 06:45
Thoughts? I agree the vaccine is deadly. If this is killing people then why is Trump letting it happen? We've had millions already line up for the slaughter. Is Trump really a freemason?

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
29 January, 06:57
In response LA- Patriot to his Publication
that's where it didn't make sense to me for the simple fact that Trump wasn't forcing it upon anybody it was their own free will do to people asking for it

Kovian Tel @Kovian
29 January, 06:58
In response LA- Patriot to his Publication
He did it for the optics, so that the uproar of the covid would subside. Remember, Trump doesn't want unrest to turn into a civil war when all comes out.

Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
29 January, 06:34
Truth is spoken here.

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
29 January, 05:53
It goes back way beyond the masons... the bloodline families. But yes, the organization of the masons (I won't dignify it with a capita letter) is a huge part of the insidious evil in this world.

Kovian Tel @Kovian
29 January, 05:54
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
Agreed 10-fold. The history goes way far back.