⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
31 December, 08:07
💥BQQQQQQQM💥 PFIZER VACCINES - EXPOSED - DISGUSTING REVELATION - THOUGHTS? 💥🐸🇺🇸 SHARE!!

https://t.me/QNewsOfficial...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
31 December, 08:17
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I tried sharing this but it gets blocked instantly as "harmful content".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
31 December, 08:19
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
where are you trying to share?

31 December, 08:29
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Started with Twitter. They rejected it before it could load. I figure it's identifying with anonup as I have had this problem all along. But I was able to post a screen shot so maybe it'll hang long enough to get some attention.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 December, 09:04
of course. i knew that as soon as i read it! i have a feeling Trump’s site is coming on early. twitter will be done!

31 December, 09:21
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Did you hear Jack got banned? I laughed quite a bit over that!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 December, 09:59
🤣😂 i think he was arrested! so they say he got banned.

Only people mentioned by Matriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crystal Iannacone, click on at the bottom under it