jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
30 December, 08:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
30 December, 10:47
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication
I live like three miles from those God-forsaken monuments. Elberton, GA. Despite 24-hour video surveillance and arrests, many still go there and deface them. God bless each of them. Satanists go there as well to do rituals. Elberton is in the middle of nowhere but that specific point is reported to be aligned with other demonic monuments. Don't know. Care even less. God wins. Jesus saves. All a person needs to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
31 December, 09:33
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Taxpayers of Elbert County.... in exchange supposedly for the increased tourism to this tiny little town. In general, people here are God-fearing family folks. Elberton is a self-proclaimed "Granite Capital of the World" city of ~4,000 where there are numerous businesses that process raw granite into memorials, monuments, markers, etc.