Only people mentioned by sobergrandpa in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
30 December, 10:47
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication
I live like three miles from those God-forsaken monuments. Elberton, GA. Despite 24-hour video surveillance and arrests, many still go there and deface them. God bless each of them. Satanists go there as well to do rituals. Elberton is in the middle of nowhere but that specific point is reported to be aligned with other demonic monuments. Don't know. Care even less. God wins. Jesus saves. All a person needs to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
30 December, 11:45
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Hmmm, who's paying for security?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
30 December, 08:18
I cant believe that is still standing! And apparently there are more of them scattered around the world . Its like a Spell- written in stone , and should be demolished imo.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
30 December, 08:17
Willing to BET it is on the list for the Rods of God to destroy.