reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 10:18
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
this guys mad at flat earthers lol
Destroying Flat Earth Without Using Science - Part 3: Airplanes - YouTube

I've crushed the flat earth into smithereens more times than I can count, twice now without using any science at all, but how about one more? There are lots ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
30 December, 10:23
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
it could be idk i just was amused how mad people get but if you were to flatten a globe to put it on a wall for everyone to see the whole planet it'd look just like the flat earth map.....carrying globes around isnt practical and dont fit in books.......its been depicted as round since at least the sumerians as were the other planets and constelations......howd they know? Could you see a flat planet from another planet? oh space is fake maybe........wtf are all those craters in earth then? beats me
11:37 PM - Dec 30, 2021
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
01 January, 08:23
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Honestly if you looked into map history you would know how foolish what you just wrote is lol. The globe is based on the flat earth map which came first. Gleason patented it, show me the patent for the globe....guess whos patent it references...

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 January, 08:58
Guglielmo Marconi won a Nobel Prize for his work on “long- distance communications”…
But, he stole this invention from poor Nikola Tesla! Rich and powerful sponsors helped him improve his model in the US…
The saddest part is that Tesla had the legal rights to the patents! But, after this the US Patent Office gave Marconi the patent…
sometimes getting patents isnt what you know but who you know

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 January, 09:01
Tesla worked for Edison in America for between six months and a year. According to Tesla in his autobiography, Edison got 25 patents off of Tesla’s work. Tesla did not suggest that Edison stole his ideas, but he did say that Edison didn’t compensate him for what he was promised to have been paid.
edison was notorious for stealing ideas