Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Have to step away again to take care of a couple of things.

Be back soon.
06:46 PM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
01 January, 10:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Stay safe 🙏🏼❤️ My only concern while you were gone was that you and your family were healthy and safe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 December, 07:35
Should have listened sooner.

Now becoming illegal to buy, sell, or own XRP here.

Kucoin/nope, newton/nope, binance/nope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
31 December, 06:04
hey VK…SIMULATIONS GAP ⬆️ BreakAway…triple 🔝 Banger

Swifty,BlankSpacesHasherCuttingupDudesCothes
HerAgeIThrewALLMrsQ’SShitDownGarbageShoot.OMG
ImLaughingTheCellularLevel
IThrewHerRolexFurCoatALLClothesInTheDUMPSTEROMGLOL
simulation90%shaneIsJesus&BackFromFuture
😂😂😂🤟🤟🤟💕💕🤔📉

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
31 December, 04:20
Enjoy your break and Godspeed Patriot 🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 December, 10:07
Godspeed! ❤🇺🇸🙏

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
31 December, 09:38
See u on the flip side! KW, VK!

BOOM
  BOOM
     BOOM
        BOOM
[NEXT WEEK]

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 December, 10:07
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
God Bless America!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
31 December, 09:31
thanks for the warning

13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
31 December, 06:54
Until then.

God Wins donated @GR2021
31 December, 02:55
May Divine protection be upon you. Hope you come back soon.

Soulof Love @Souloflove
30 December, 10:01
LFG!!! 🐸

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 December, 07:45
Nice to have you back if only for a few short days. Thank you for guiding us in the right direction. Take care VK. Love to you and yours!!!

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
30 December, 07:31
Missing you already, dont be too long, Happy New Year and Godspeed 🙏🙏❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 01:06
Just a couple?

Out there Or not @outthereornot
30 December, 01:00
Delta on two different platforms? This just keeps getting better and better Vk.

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
30 December, 12:45

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 December, 11:55
HAPPY NEW YR TO YOU AND YOURS MAY THE WINDS BE AT YOUR BACK AND BE IN FAVOR WITH THE LORD

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 December, 11:10
🔥

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 December, 09:19
We will be waiting 😍

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 December, 09:16

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 December, 08:59
Have a Kappy new year!! but us/me reading your post

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 December, 08:29
🥂 Have A Fabulous First 🎆
Looking forward to what is next in this brave new world.

arba happihr @arba
30 December, 08:11
I already can't wait until your return ha
Cant wait to hear what new news you will have to share with ALL of us. Happy New year and may your angels keep you safe.

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
30 December, 07:08
Thank you for everything!!! Love you big bro.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 December, 06:49
6:46
18:46

:46

46 is Taken.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 December, 12:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
30 December, 05:58
We will be here sir. "Et potestas sit apud te "

Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
30 December, 05:55
Be safe and Godspeed patriot.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
30 December, 03:41

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
30 December, 03:41

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
30 December, 03:40
you Pretty Slick VK😂✊✊🥇❤️

👇

Oh, how my beloved Good, Jesus, suffered! His creative word, rejected, made Him feel the death which they gave to His divine word, and I was all attentive, all eyes, in looking at that divine Heart, bleeding, and I offered Him my maternal Heart to receive the same wounds, to console Him, and to give Him support when He was in the act of succumbing. Oh, how many times, after imparting His words, I saw Him forgotten by all, without anyone who would offer Him a refreshment; alone - alone, outside the city walls; outside, under the vault of the starry sky, leaning on a tree, crying and praying for the salvation of all! And I, your Mama, dear child, cried with Him from my little house; and in the light of the Divine Fiat, I sent Him my tears as refreshment, my chaste embraces and my kisses as comfor