Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 January, 06:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
#itstime
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 January, 05:39
Trumpsara!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
31 December, 03:15
😘❤️🙏🏻🕊🌎

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
31 December, 12:41
WOW just watched yhis so powerful WE can do this. WE will make a change. ❤️🙏🏽

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
30 December, 10:34
🕊🕊🕊🕊

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 December, 09:20
😭🙏

30 December, 09:20
😭🙏

30 December, 09:18
😭🙏

😭🙏

😭🙏

😭🙏

😭🙏

😭🙏

😭🙏

😭🙏

😭🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
30 December, 11:06
🙌
No Message could have Been any Clearer~

#Bethechange

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
30 December, 10:08
😪Some of the images in this video absolutely break my heart....tears are streaming down my face right now. I can't wait for major changes so that we don't have people live like this anymore...

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
30 December, 09:58
Brings tears to my eyes. Can't wait for this to change and these children and the suppressed people everywhere are no longer being tortured, abused and starved by this evil!!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 December, 05:23
CHANGE - is possible in an instant!!!
Faith and Fortitude

🙏💖✨

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
30 December, 03:14
In response Freedom Fighter to his Publication
Im waiting too....

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 December, 01:55
Such a beautiful and powerful song. I dowloaded it on my playlist again about a year ago and listen to it almost every day now. Its my morning jam...❤️ my reminder...do good, be good, make a difference even in the smallest of ways.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 December, 01:44
I can't wait to bring hope to the hopeless. It has been my lifelong dream and prayer. I will be so grateful if GOD blesses me so that I can finally end the suffering in the world that has hurt my heart and soul so much. Seeing the pain and not being able to do anything is the most frustrating thing in the world. My prayers are that that will change. That will be my heaven.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
29 December, 11:11
Yes it is.
Time for change.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
29 December, 08:20
Where is the humanity? So Heartbreaking. The truth will set you free...but the truth really hurts the heart, mind, and soul.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
29 December, 08:12
I grew up on Michael Jackson. I will never forget his contribution to the world.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 December, 07:47
Yes, we know now.
Micheal gave so much, a truly good soul.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 December, 07:27
I’m not crying. 😭

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 December, 05:24
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
neither AM I 😭

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts