Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 December, 09:17
The failure of academia to engage with the content of the Q drops is sufficient cause to defund the entire thing. Nobody should be labouring away in a low-paid job to pay taxes so that tenured professors can enjoy absolute insulation from the consequences of their intellectual inaction.

(Personally I'd volunteer to turn all those pretty university buildings into halls or residence for war orphans. Would be very happy indeed teaching youngsters in need of extra loving care in those surroundings!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
29 December, 10:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I refused to send my kids to college and discouraged them from going. So glad none of them did. They have cousins who did and all came out brainwashed.

I think it's a wonderful idea to abolish the schools and repurpose the buildings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 December, 12:09
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Bravo for you. My only child wants to be a nurse so she has to continue "education". Luckily I homeschooled her for 13 years so she can see through the BS. Also she attends a community college for the basics and everybody there is too busy with work, family and studies to suffer the crap. The trade schools and apprenticeships are the way to go.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
Homeschooling is awesome! We did that too. If someone is interested in a specific profession, schooling may be required. I do support trade schools and that was my suggestion if they wanted to learn a skill.
12:18 PM - Dec 29, 2021
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Axiom8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Axiom8 Patriot, click on at the bottom under it