Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The failure of academia to engage with the content of the Q drops is sufficient cause to defund the entire thing. Nobody should be labouring away in a low-paid job to pay taxes so that tenured professors can enjoy absolute insulation from the consequences of their intellectual inaction.

(Personally I'd volunteer to turn all those pretty university buildings into halls or residence for war orphans. Would be very happy indeed teaching youngsters in need of extra loving care in those surroundings!)
09:17 AM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
30 December, 09:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Audit them all for lawful and legal compliance, for breaches and frauds of fiduciary duties.
Indoctrination is a crime?
Law schools that do not teach law, teaching corrupted policies, Shit made up to keep humanity as slaves.
Audit corporations, governments, audit the matrix?
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Bob @JimBob1899
29 December, 09:12
I totally agree on this! I am a university professor not in the medical field, but I know how to read research and tell when bad studies have been done. In my opinion the other professors have failed their students by following the narrative. They are supposed to be able to read statistics and know good studies from bad ones and make recommendations. For example, I've read the mask studies and scientific evidence is clear they do not work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 December, 08:21
Great Idea!! No should ever suffer or Starve!!

They need LOVE, Constructive learning and to always feel safe!!!!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
29 December, 10:22
I refused to send my kids to college and discouraged them from going. So glad none of them did. They have cousins who did and all came out brainwashed.

I think it's a wonderful idea to abolish the schools and repurpose the buildings!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 December, 12:09
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Bravo for you. My only child wants to be a nurse so she has to continue "education". Luckily I homeschooled her for 13 years so she can see through the BS. Also she attends a community college for the basics and everybody there is too busy with work, family and studies to suffer the crap. The trade schools and apprenticeships are the way to go.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
29 December, 09:56
I love this so much.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 December, 09:27
What a wonderful sentiment! I wish all people felt the same. Sadly, orphanages are a target of pedophiles. Unwed mothers were shamed into giving up their children to orphanages for that very reason. I watched a very interesting documentary on this. I’ll see if I can find it to share. It talks about the history hidden from us. Not sure what to think about all of it, but the “religious” shaming, orphanages, pedo explanation makes sense to me.