Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 December, 07:57
There are so many beautiful loving people here on Anonup. Gab has the anger of its founder, for better and worse — "first steps are fateful". Telegram is "socially unbalanced" due to its channel architecture (which is not a problem, just different tools for different jobs), so it's not very WWG1WGA in its core. I long for a day when we can "Bring Your Own Identity" to these services and own our own social graph and interaction history. Our free speech and societal participation rights should never be subservient to the relatively trivial technology of a pub/sub message routing engine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
A return to Twatter is necessary for us to finish this job. If Patriots are in control- it shall happen. 🙏
11:30 AM - Dec 29, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Deborah Salisbury @Raenya
19 January, 12:01
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I just dont know about that , after getting back on for a while , I just got booted permanently off X ,,, given no reason why , was having the best time chatting with a woman and we were going to do a JFKjr is alive Q party ,,, and then bam .... ugh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
19 January, 09:24
In response Deborah Salisbury to her Publication
Recently? That sucks!!!!