Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There are so many beautiful loving people here on Anonup. Gab has the anger of its founder, for better and worse — "first steps are fateful". Telegram is "socially unbalanced" due to its channel architecture (which is not a problem, just different tools for different jobs), so it's not very WWG1WGA in its core. I long for a day when we can "Bring Your Own Identity" to these services and own our own social graph and interaction history. Our free speech and societal participation rights should never be subservient to the relatively trivial technology of a pub/sub message routing engine.
07:57 AM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Deborah Salisbury @Raenya
18 January, 11:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I was just permanently banned from X today ,,
not a word what I did wrong ,
Was truly enjoying my time back there ,,,
yet somehow , this place feels much more peaceful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
18 January, 11:13
A nice side feature would be able to co-run choosen sound tracks we make.

Martin - good suggestion offerred in a good way. ThankQ

Yup, AU is home with frens/family.
Not anyone agrees on everything, except WWG1WGA, while we watch, report, research, share, pray & laugh. AU is golden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:51 (E)
I just lub you 😘❤️🤜💥🤛🐸

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 January, 01:06
There you go again Martin, saying gracefully and thoroughly what I believe the Majority of us are thinking!

I agree 100%!! ❤️🙏❤️

NEO ONE @Neo
04 January, 01:05
Yes that's truth Martin.
How Q said. Backup Channels are important.
And Anonup is as well the best of it.
Great Patriots here.

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 January, 01:02
Telegram was too annoying for me with all of the cryptobots and fembots, closed my account there after a few months.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 January, 12:59
So true... Anonup feels like HOME for a Patriot...💗

connie wright @cowri
30 December, 01:13
We are learning from each other & we have made os many friends since 10/2017, we do our own research with the clues we are given. I enjoy this platform more but it does censor what I want to post at times but there are ways around it.....Nice to have met your Sir

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
29 December, 07:50

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
29 December, 07:48

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
29 December, 07:47

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
29 December, 07:47

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
29 December, 05:21
Yes what Martin said.

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
29 December, 05:16
declaration of independence of cyberspace by John Perry Barlow he had kinda same mind set. damn shame hes gone.....

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 December, 03:40
❤️
Well said.
🙏🏻

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
30 December, 10:41
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Maybe he's in the WPP, ala John Galt.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
29 December, 02:51
The memories of "MYSPACE" and our creative page with art, it had no algorithms, it had music!!!!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 December, 02:03
We show our hearts here, and that alone can be so powerful. ❤️ I truly enjoy reading your posts.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 December, 12:36
We love you Martin. Your writing is amazing! ⭐️

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
29 December, 11:30
A return to Twatter is necessary for us to finish this job. If Patriots are in control- it shall happen. 🙏

Deborah Salisbury @Raenya
19 January, 12:01
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I just dont know about that , after getting back on for a while , I just got booted permanently off X ,,, given no reason why , was having the best time chatting with a woman and we were going to do a JFKjr is alive Q party ,,, and then bam .... ugh

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
29 December, 11:04
I can't access Telegram at the moment because my iPad appears to think it's on it when it isn't. And as much as I enjoyed all the channels I subscribed to, the comments section was full of people whining, "BuT nOtHinG's HaPpEnInG!" I find more patient and logical people on AnonUp.

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
29 December, 10:25
anon up is Aces becayits all Angels

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
29 December, 09:39
I 💯agree Martin. ❤️

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
29 December, 09:29
💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
29 December, 09:29
Amen!! Something is always missing.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 December, 09:24
I believe you may have answered a part of my questioning why I was meant to be here. The gentleness of this site has allowed me to let down my walls I would have otherwise kept up to protect myself on others. It's allowed me to unfold and bloom all year. 🙏🤍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 09:06
Anonup is HOME.
We are all safe here and free to beat subjects to death usually without anyone being mean.
Mean = negative vibes and not in place for HOME>
We do need to hit other platforms tho to get the word out and wake ppl up because most ppl here are pretty well awake to most things.

Thank you VK and Koba!
Dinner and drinks on Nana anytime you like.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 December, 08:40
Well Said
appreciate then nudge you gave me on your telegram channel.
Although I liked living in my hermit world talking to myself with a band of small loyal followers.👍

Whimma Texas @Whimma
29 December, 08:23
Gab turned out to be a really weird place with exception of some amazing Patriots!

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
29 December, 08:04
🙂Spoken like a true patriot

Vita et Lux @eastsidethirdeye
29 December, 08:01
I agree with a lot of what you said. I'm hoping Trump's Truth platform whenever it goes up next year will be what the Anon community needs. It will likely be a tough battle to get through all the bots and shills at the beginning that will try to corrupt the platform, but I think the Anon and MAGA community will fully merge at that point.