Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It feels like we are in a liminal period in this long-running drama. The induction and training course for Q's digital army is over, but the active deployment in the Great Awakening battlefield is yet to begin. Our greatest weapon is love; we have to out-love the deceiving enemy and "be love" to our deceived beloved. Truth is love, goodness is love, justice is love. It all signifies a connectedness, congruence, and shared fate. The attempts by evil to schism existence and create sub-universes where mortals are "DNA deities" always fail; but that doesn't stop them from trying. Even today I attempted to forewarn a loved one of possible trouble ahead and got a prideful rebuff, but I won't stop loving as a result.
08:32 AM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 December, 08:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well said Martin - To me it also feels like we are living in two realities at the same time. Some call it timelines converging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
29 December, 08:41
loving and healing . . . our jobs now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 December, 08:41
All we can do is try!!