Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 December, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 December, 10:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
28 December, 10:36
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
yes

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
This all started on WeGo in 2019 Thank you Kobayashi
10:47 PM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 01:00
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Best damn data base administrator on the planet!
But he works too much needs to take more breaks Nana thinks.
kobayashi

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 December, 01:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
True, true - Do you see what I see Nana?

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
28 December, 11:17
This is the same photo used for "Tom" when there was the Social site My Space. He was the MySpace contact and everyone's first "Friend".

Search Tom from My Space. He'll come up.

28 December, 11:19

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Yep - There is a story behind why he picked that picture.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
28 December, 11:11
Thank you, Kobayashi!

28 December, 11:16
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Everything is moving as it should. Be well and GOD Bless..

28 December, 11:18
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
107 is up tonight with Nino it you want to listen - Just started now
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Juan O Savin "The Failing Agenda" - YouTube

Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRAhttps://noblegoldinvestments.com/gold-silver-ira-lp-v2/?offer_type=gold&affiliate_source=affiliate_davidrodriguezCheck ...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
28 December, 11:11
Yes, it did. I found Wego.social because Vincent Kennedy told us about it on Twitter. A few months later, I found Anonup.com because of Wego.social.

28 December, 11:15
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Ditto....

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
28 December, 10:48
thanks for the heads up

28 December, 10:54
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I been around for a while also.....