Future Lori @FutureLori
Complete thread:
https://twitter.com/Wussex...

As "Patriot Movement" infighting exploded in recent weeks - I've increasingly suspected a necessary but painful Operation is afoot. The timing has been SO clean as if someone pulled the pin on a hand grenade.

Operation Loyalty Derailment coup de grâce. 👇

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/...
02:18 PM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by FutureLori in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
02 May, 05:23
In response Future Lori to her Publication
10 mos into the Biden fiasco, under a video Don Jr posted on Rumble concerning his dad running in 2024, I asked that. Besides asserting 2024 would be too late, bc the Biden Admin was destroying us at warp speed, I asked a short version of what that article revealed concerning the jabs, & listed some of their known dangers (as warned of by highly credentialed medical professionals & biologists).

This is a serious question those of us who love Trump hate to ponder but, say it aloud or not, many of us NEED answers.

Years ago Remdesivir was pulled off the market due to its deadly side-effects when it was being used to treat AIDs (IIRC), so why resurrect a known killer to treat CV-19?

I warned his dad must stop bragging about the Warp Speed jabs, it's hurting his credibility. Heart in the right place or not, it's obvious Trump wasn't listening to the right people either then or now.

Trump's a brilliant businessman (who has my vote), but as a medical arbiter he stinks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 May, 05:34
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
As a President he was taking advice from the ‘Experts’ who are paid to give us advice- the CDC and FDA.
The fact that the CDC would put forward dangerous drugs and Vaccines without anyone in the FDA saying anything is an indictment in itself .
They are all going down and the general public should understand that this was a clearing out of the Medical part of the Swamp. Otherwise only a few would ever have known exactly how dangerous these imbeciles are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Future Lori @FutureLori
02 May, 05:49
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
This is truly a mystery with Trump's promotion of covid protocols/vaccines and there has not been an explanation put forward that 'covers all the bases" in my view. Even taking into account Game Theory and the like I can't square the circle given the huge outcomes of sickness and death.

I do hope that veil is torn away on this in my lifetime.