Red 55S @Red55S
30 January, 07:21
From Juan Q Seven on Telegram:

Coincidence??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
And regarding chem trails, Juan said that they use them to deter missile strikes - he said they can be heated up and serve as kind of a 'brick wall' that will cause a missle to be deflected enough to miss its mark and possibly not even blow up. I think they changed the composition to something less toxic because I didn't notice the damage to the plants and birds like before- that happened over a year ago. I thnk with Biden they'll be back to spraying the bad stuff again- hopefully Trump comes out on top!
07:27 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Red 55S to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Ready Pen @ready_pen
31 January, 02:12
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Tesla Technology

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
30 January, 09:46
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Interesting, is that why we have finally had a pretty autumn last fall, first time in many years... trees were damaged?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
30 January, 09:50
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Yep- this autumn was spectacular! They changed the mixture- I had never thought about missile shield before- that actually makes sense. hopefully with the sky net they won't need the chem trails any more. I wonder if the earth can make clouds on its own any more?