Kim Runner @kimrunner
So let me get this straight, as a patron of your restaurant I'm required to be vaxxed, but if I'm an employee, I'm not..logical!
11:21 AM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 December, 02:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
As previously posted...We are the chosen ones to sift through all the BS! We chose...wisely๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 December, 12:51
It is a convenient escape if the blame can be put on the unvaccinated restaurant workers. In places where everybody is vaxxed and Omicron is breaking out (cruise ships), it becomes a difficult dilemma to explain for the vaxx pushers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 December, 12:19
Cause shedding spike proteins on linguini is a legal threat to the owner. ๐Ÿ™„

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
28 December, 12:13
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 December, 12:12
I'm sure most have vaxxed against inconvenience rather than the virus. $cience

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 December, 12:10
i think WE THE PEOPLE need to boycott any restaurant or business pushing any of the covid19
mandates

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
28 December, 11:28
Most restaurant workers in Malta from eastern EU (ex comm ) and are sharp to the agenda. if restaurant owners insist they get jabbed they will leave - crisis

Mostly Peaceful Farva @NCBS43
28 December, 11:24
Tell me this has nothing to do with my health without telling me it has nothing to do with my health.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
28 December, 11:24
thats what restauranteurs are facing here on isle of Malta 17 Jan jabbed only yet most staff un jabbed.