Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Cuz just went to the Hospital. He was avoiding it for a week. Took all the right meds. High does of ivermectin, zinc, quercetin, Vit D. Oxegen. AntiVax household. Hate that he is in there right now. Strict orders on No Vent or Remdes. Aunt is a vaxxer and shaming them for not getting the Vax. What a web.
05:32 PM - Dec 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
05 January, 03:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Auto immune issues, the body having nanobots manipulating and controlling, causing imbalance?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
05 January, 04:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Or the immune sytem cannot make a distinction between the body’s own fatty lipid cell membranes compared to the fatty acid lipids that come from fatty lipid membranes that encapsulate solid lipid nanoparticle vaccines?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
05 January, 03:47
Would non pharmaceuticals like Cinchona bark for (quinine) be better than substances like pharmaceuticals?

Critter Bitz @CritterBitz
31 December, 03:02
I hope he is feeling better VK.

i was diagnosed this morning after 4 straight days of every flu symptom there is. I’m not vaxed and refuse to go to the hospital. Although I was also determined to not get it at all.

Prayers for him. And myself please!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
29 December, 06:39
Yeah it's not going the way we were told. Four out of the six at my house over Christmas got the virus. The four are the unvaxxed and the two who aren't sick are vaccinated. We all are taking the suggested vitamins and meds. I thought the unvaxxed were going to get really sick this winter because the jabs compromised their immune system.....doesn't seem to be the case.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

... Fighter @Fighter
28 December, 11:00
#Watch the water

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
28 December, 10:46
You mentioned Covid can be more like an allergic reaction which those medications would do nothing for. Perhaps he did not have a viral infection.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 December, 09:23
Same happened to 3 in my family. None of us are vaxx. 2 of us took all of the above. the 1 who didn't take it all ended up in hospital. He left after a day and a half to save his life. 1 of the other needed oxegen. I made it with out hospital or oxegen. It was a long haul. But we are all ok. Not sure why HCQ and Ivermectin seem slow to work. Maybe we didn't take it soon enough or is something else going on. This was in Nov. Or maybe it did work on something really bad

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
28 December, 08:57
He should have his spike protein levels checked.

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
28 December, 06:34
🙏🙏

Bee Saved @BSaved
28 December, 06:25
Healing prayers sent. Faith conquers fear.

Chris Illich @amazingreality
28 December, 01:37
Should try Chlorine Dioxide - it saved me - 3 drops Sodium Chlorite and 3 drops citrus acid - wait till it turns slightly orange in the bottom of a GLASS then add 6oz/8oz water - drink one dose every hour - took me 5 doses to start to feel right - then after 14 hours dosing every hour I was fine and on my feet again.
Good video to watch - she also mentions a place to get it, this is not me -- https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
03 January, 08:15
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
Thank you for sharing🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 December, 12:41
Prayers for your cuz VK! 🙏🙏 What do you think about trying the Monoclonial Antibodies? Is it too late for that? I have a friend who was going downhill, normal regimen wasn’t working for him. He got scared when his oxygen level started going way down so he decided to take the MA IV and started feeling better with hours. Completely recovered now. ❤️🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 December, 11:29
Prayers for sound minded doctors and nurses providing him a speedy recovery.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
27 December, 11:13
So Sorry About Your Cousin! Sending Prayers For Your Whole Family! May God Bless All Of You!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
27 December, 11:12
Prayers lifted for your family for God to perform a full and speedy recovering for all🙏

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
27 December, 11:02
Sending prayers for your family

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
27 December, 11:01
Agents everywhere lol

my friend lost his dad a month ago, no vax, ivermectin, zinc, quercetin, vit d, same protocols as your cuz

went to hospital, came home, died over the weekend

was very frustrating loss

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
27 December, 11:00
prayers for your cuz

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 10:58
Prayers for God's will for your Cuz.
Hoping you get to keep him longer.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
27 December, 10:58
We all need to be taking this daily

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 December, 09:08
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
i purchased all of these plus NAC for my vaccinated mother in case she got sick from being around all of the family over the holidays.... she is now sick and refuses to take any of them because for one i am not a dr, and two, it might interact with her blood pressure medicine. 😕

Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
28 December, 10:01
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I keep seeing the quercetin recently. previously, last summer, it was the hydroxy.. or quinine.. Im curious to the difference in med and methods of why.

I used raw honey too.. with grapefruit peel tea ( lid covered for over an hour) and zinc and D.
fresh is best.
am n pm

Im definitely curious about the quercetins effects and how it works 💪

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 December, 10:21
Working around the vaxed? or school?
the spike proteins they shed set off my immune response, i get clear of them and few hours it clears up
🙏

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
27 December, 10:16
does the cousin have any other medical issues prior? what are their symptoms

Bella Kay @Bella_K
27 December, 09:46
On Christmas Eve I was ready to go to the ER. If I knew the severity of whatever this is, I would have started taking Ivermectin sooner. I, too, was being shamed by family for not being vaxxed, and blamed for getting my dad sick. The family member who pushed the vax is an RN, and repeatedly told me how dangerous and ineffective Ivermectin is. It was a painful realization that there is more evil around us than I imagined. We have a lot of work to do to heal the world.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 December, 09:30
So what is it VK? All the right meds won't work for this bioweapon for certain individuals? Or is it Fear? Or is it just in the individual soul contract experience this while here on earth? I have so many questions.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 December, 09:10
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 December, 08:24
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 VK let us know how hes doing please . 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
27 December, 08:02
Prayers sent