Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 January, 06:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yes, you should! Love your photos Martin and thank you for always sharing them! 🫢🏻😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
18 January, 02:07
Yes, you should! I remember when AU was the place to gather after the purge. We are an important ingredient in the mix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 01:54
Yesssss ❀

Jeff Carr @Firewolf
29 December, 04:32
Occasional soothing scenes in a sea of emotional news aid clarity and balance for the fight!

arba happihr @arba
29 December, 10:01
Thank you for sharing these photos
I love trees.
You have a great eye . IF people would only go out into nature more, they might have a more peaceful outlook on life. Maybe

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
29 December, 12:37
yes. i miss your work from before i got banned off twitter.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➑️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 December, 12:21
Thank You SirπŸ‘Šβ€πŸ‘Š

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
28 December, 06:59
hi Martin! i think of you often and miss you! i know youre on telegram...theres just too much work to do and too many things to keep up on so i dont check it much. i hadnt checked au in a long time, as well.

just wanted you to know that you are one of the few in this revolutionary learning movement made a profound impact on me.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
28 December, 04:46
Absolutely calming and beautiful!! Thank you for sharing.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
28 December, 05:53
You are an amazing photographer.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 December, 12:40
❀️Your photos always capture such calm beauty.

Selah 321 @Selah
27 December, 11:42
I followed your work on twitter as well... it is the most stunning camera work..Thanks for sharing... we see the world as it should be.. Thank you.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
27 December, 11:25
I need to get next years calendar. ❀️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 December, 11:04
Yes :). I used to love seeing them on Twitter. Please do.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 11:01
Awwwh Martin please do Nana has been following you for 3yrs and I truly miss seeing your work since the big twit wit purge.
Such an amazing eye your have.
You should also follow John John wainthepain01 his work is also amazing.
@martingeddes

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 December, 10:49
Absolutely!
Your photography was a highlight for me on Twitter, would love to see it ❀️

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 December, 10:47
Thanks for sharing, Beautiful work,
Love the bench shot. You have eye for the subtle
❀️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 December, 09:19
I hope you do, Martin. I love your work, and I’ve purchased some of your calendars in the past. I think you might find great enthusiasm for your artistry here on Anonup.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
27 December, 08:57
I was hoping you would!

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
27 December, 08:30
Inspirational and beautiful!

RubyJulz GryniiizRed @RubyJulz
27 December, 07:28
Love your photos Martin. Using one of my fav prints as my header. Reminds me that #TheBestIsYetToCome !

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
27 December, 07:26
Yes Martin, please do. I love your photos!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 December, 07:15
Yes Martin, please do. They are beautiful.

Silver Cat @silvercat
27 December, 07:03
Please do! Love your work Martin!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 December, 06:39
There sure a lot of things pointing to β€˜water’ today.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 December, 08:37
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The water around me is fluffy and white. Even the wildfire burnt trees are stunning again all covered in snow.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
27 December, 06:37
Oh yes please Martin!!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 December, 06:34
Yes please! These are a few of my fave’s from your collection. ❀️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 December, 06:30
Beautiful! Yes please!!