Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
27 December, 06:59
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Has anyone decoded Die Hard? The first password for the safe was Red Castle & there were a few other things that stood out & made me go Hmmmmmm, but I suck at logical thinking like that. I work too intuitively to connect those dots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 December, 07:02
In response Tammy Rush to her Publication
You and me both Girl... I can read people intensely, but I can't decode these drops to save my life😂. Interesting you mention Die Hard and the password..🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
27 December, 11:32
yes this watch is also on the wrist of Tom Hanks in the Da Vinci Code which I mentioned here but no one said anything

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 December, 11:35
In response English Viking to her Publication
🤨Your comment didn't show up. I just looked through the whole post...that's Weird, but thank you for reposting and do you know if the watch he is wearing in the other movie was also captured at the same hand time??

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 December, 11:44
In response English Viking to her Publication
You are correct!
Based on Dan “DaVinci Code” Brown’s bestselling novel of the same name, Angels & Demons (2009) follows the exploits of Robert Langdon (played by Tom Hanks) as he gallivants across Rome and the Vatican trying to foil the murderous exploits of the secret society known as the Illuminati. With his slicked-back-hair and action-movie pedigree. His wristwatch is far more playful. Nearly an hour into the film, Langdon is hot on the trail of the Illuminati's plans. Alongside Vittoria Vetra – a CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) scientist, and the Vatican police – he arrives at St. Peter's Square hoping to catch the secret society in the act of wrongdoing. The setting is teeming with tourists, news trucks, and reporters. As he makes his way through the crowd, Langdon takes a moment to check the time [00:54:10]. This is when we get the money shot. Underneath his blue dress shirt sits a vintage Mickey Mouse watch, with its active hands busy telling the time.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
27 December, 10:57
we have been watching 1883 with sam elliot, faith hill, tim mcgraw, on paramount its so good and last nights second episode had one five min spot with hanks i was shocked. you gotta watch it

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
27 December, 10:52
That's it.

The Mickey Mouse watch we were all trying to figure out last year...

I'm having a Kek-fit.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 December, 03:56

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 December, 12:09

27 December, 01:55
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
"Mickey Clock" [only, 0 text]
👀
@kimrunner
4+7+3+0 = 14
Durham Boat

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 December, 11:16
Not the same clock as my post Watch BUTTTTT, the hands are in the same position...😉

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
26 December, 11:06
One of my favorite authors for sure! his books have captivated me for years.. interested to see if they're going to try to pull off Origins as a movie 🤍💙

26 December, 10:56
IDK, but Maybe!? Make TH actually 83....? IDK but Maybe TH's Father!.... Make MCR 18 at Conception and then a "hidden child", not implausible....

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 December, 11:26
Plausible. What's critical, is the loser clown actor of the early 80's rising to $20M Stardom isn't an accident. He's somebody's somebody, not merely just a pedophile who plays "ball".

Kappy had his number, as do millions of Anon's.

A well tailored necktie is in his near future, may he wear it as intended.

Amen...!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
27 December, 10:55
Makes sense via timeline.

Lost in New Guinea my ass...