The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 December, 09:08
BQQM..! ⏰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
27 December, 11:32
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
yes this watch is also on the wrist of Tom Hanks in the Da Vinci Code which I mentioned here but no one said anything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
🤨Your comment didn't show up. I just looked through the whole post...that's Weird, but thank you for reposting and do you know if the watch he is wearing in the other movie was also captured at the same hand time??
11:35 AM - Dec 27, 2021
In response English Viking to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
27 December, 11:40
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
it was the hand nearest the screen I have the DVD's & its on Netflix can have a look & get back, but I thought it weird at the time that TH & what we are going through with Q, is it a syop, whats going on really

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 December, 11:48
In response English Viking to her Publication
I found it, no need to look unless you can find a better shot of the watch. As for a psyop, I think EVERYTHING is a freakin psyop nowadays...Arrgggg. Don't know what to believe and I'm a real idiot at decoding, so that doesn't help either. I just thought this pic with the watch in original post was very interesting..and maybe someone would decode it for me.. LOL Many have replied some good stuff, but it's still over my head..🧐