Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
26 December, 06:05
Chem Trails every single day here in Michigan. Yet no podcast person has done a post or show about it. I hear snippets of people saying that the White Hats are in charge of this now and it is good stuff being put in the atmosphere. This morning was a beautiful blue sky, and then it started around noon, and lasted all day. Does anyone have any real information on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
26 December, 06:09
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
I wonder what would happen if they stopped doing them? Can the earth make its own clouds anymore?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 December, 07:03
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Last summer I was in awe of the clouds, big billowy, low, fluffy clouds of all types that seemed so low, lower than usual.

26 December, 07:09
The chemtrails turn into clouds it's just that they have a lot of chemicals and aluminum in them.

What I see from these chem trails are like thin films of clouds in straight lines, Last summer they were very different. I have read about the bad chem trails, do you think that is what is being sprayed now?
07:14 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chevygal55 in this post can reply
26 December, 07:37
To start the process they usually have the planes that outline the area that they are going to fill up. That's when you see them with the short trail that 'disappears' right away. I believe that their devices can detect the boundaries that they set up- then they just go back and forth and fill that area up. Sometimes if there's no currents the 'clouds' stick around and sometimes they drift here and there. When you see the 'clouds' in that dappled pattern that's when they shoot is with the HAARP arrays to organize the material into a solid piece, then it goes through a process and eventually becomes rain and snow clouds. They can keep it grey outside for days on end in certain conditions, eventually there are storms, and they can agitate the storms with HAARP and turn them into disasters. There are also thousands of stations that do nothing but pump water vapor into the air.