Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
26 December, 06:05
Chem Trails every single day here in Michigan. Yet no podcast person has done a post or show about it. I hear snippets of people saying that the White Hats are in charge of this now and it is good stuff being put in the atmosphere. This morning was a beautiful blue sky, and then it started around noon, and lasted all day. Does anyone have any real information on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I wonder what would happen if they stopped doing them? Can the earth make its own clouds anymore?
06:09 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
26 December, 07:03
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Last summer I was in awe of the clouds, big billowy, low, fluffy clouds of all types that seemed so low, lower than usual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
26 December, 07:09
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
The chemtrails turn into clouds it's just that they have a lot of chemicals and aluminum in them.