Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I can't wait until the mockingbird media easts shit.
07:05 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
richie walker @smoovewalker
08 April, 12:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yo Ander u evil cunt, how come u not trying to sue Q then? ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
07 April, 05:45
Raise your hand if you think CNN/MSM
and the Guilty, s a t a n i c, Corrupt Underworld,
Deepstate, NWO, Lovers of pedo. activity/Human Trafficking -
are trying to not only discredit Q but all of us that believe they are completely evil?
Is Q one man or an Army of people that have a hell of a lot of
Common Sense?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
27 February, 10:20
Is that supposed to be Anderson Cooper? Spike the hair up a little more and looks a little like a Rugby chick I closelined in college.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 February, 09:10
Me too, sick of these arrogant low lifes.

Storm Rider @Rider
26 February, 12:43

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
01 February, 11:15
ME EITHER!!

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
01 February, 11:15
I watched maybe tge first 15 min and had to turn it off when i saw the pOS talking. i cant wait for them to go down.

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
01 February, 11:06
AC is gonna be farting black feathers for a month with all the crow he's gonna have to eat!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
01 February, 07:26
I can't wait until a bold bald eagle tears this stupid mockingbird to shit!!

Renee White @Rapnay
31 January, 07:42
yup amd me both brother you and me both

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
31 January, 08:29
Looks like MSM is ramping up their QAnon Attack on ALL fronts?!
Expect more now that Digital Soldiers have attacked their Honeypot: Wall St and Lefties are jumping ship...

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 May, 07:47
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
Those bitches can run...

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
31 January, 08:17
Nuff said RE [C_A].
PAIN
#wwg1wga

https://qposts.online/?q=4...

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
01 February, 11:09
In response Reccared WWG1WGA to his Publication
You got a Trojan attached to that link...

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
31 January, 08:17
Nuff said RE [C_A].
PAIN
#wwg1wga

https://qposts.online/?q=4...

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
31 January, 04:03
🤣Nah...this smells, no, reeks of yet another poorly constructed media spin. Sounds too rehearsed and the guy kept refrring to Q as "he". To me, it seems like they read some posts/tweets etc and created a storyline using "keywords". AC alays pushes too hard when trying to absolve himself...which of course, just cements his guilt. Just more
CNN FAKE NEWS!!!🐸

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
31 January, 02:58
This person is an impertination.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
31 January, 02:30
His mother was Gloria Vanderbildt, who by the way was a freaking whackadoodle and drew weird art that she hung over their beds (told in his documentary memorial to her). He's gay and if I remember correctly, his brother committed suicide at a young age. He's part of the derranged establishment. These People are SICK!! and now we Know!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
01 February, 07:29
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
I heard the brother was sacrificed but you know his 'suicide' was the cover as it was too early to blame CONVID19.

DEBORAH FOSTER @DEBORAHFOSTER
31 January, 02:21
THEY WILL PAY!

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
31 January, 01:26
Just shows how desperate they are to save their 'skin'.

Triss Merigold @Holisticstyle
31 January, 01:26
yes shut them down and big tech enemy of the people sick of MSM and fake news

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
31 January, 01:20
I don't believe for a second this guy ever followed Q or was a Trump supporter....

Cʏʙ∑ʀpᴜɴᴋ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
31 January, 12:29
Their fall from GRACE will be EPIC.

Deb_In_OC Deplorable @Deb17inSoCal
31 January, 12:22
loving the look of PANIC fits you well 😆 Anderson

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
30 January, 09:42
QAnon exposé brought to you by a pedo homo satanist CIA mockingbird CGI CNN host.🤣

Sista Sue @SC18835410
30 January, 09:37
🤔🤔🤔

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
30 January, 09:21
Perhaps they already have...?

Why did the new Crown Prince of ASaudi visit America a few years ago again? A visit that almost got him assasinated?

Sure there's some lowere minions that are greenlighted...
Given orders to play their role...
Allowed to continue to do what they do best...
Being in the dark about the ongoings at the top...?

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
30 January, 08:43
🤦‍♀️people are insance if they think the Cooper on CNN is the real Cooper. Cooper is long gone to GITMO. Likely sharing a cell w/Rick MAddow..........

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
30 January, 08:46
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
I thought that Cooper looked different in that more recent photo!

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
30 January, 09:43
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Or executed already.

Marcia Little @ThankQ_MarciaL
30 January, 08:40
CNN ratings are going to go through the roof tonight, and drop right back to zero when this show is over!

Just Moi @JustMe1234
30 January, 08:36
They think people are still asleep. We see what they do. Their mockingbird tricks no longer work. No one gets away! They have it all.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
30 January, 08:33
Can't wait for the boomerang!