Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 07:05
I can't wait until the mockingbird media easts shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
30 January, 08:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🤦‍♀️people are insance if they think the Cooper on CNN is the real Cooper. Cooper is long gone to GITMO. Likely sharing a cell w/Rick MAddow..........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
I thought that Cooper looked different in that more recent photo!
08:46 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply
30 January, 09:00
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
fake, fake, fake, fake

30 January, 08:59
clearly NOT the same Maddow that has been on for over a year.

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
31 January, 01:25
is there anyone who actually believes this is a woman...

30 January, 08:54
it's been a fake one since well before COVID, Steller and Maddow..........others too.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
30 January, 08:59
A lot of the video footage I've seen of famous people these past few months looks like CGI, so I'm glad I'm not the only person who's noticed something strange about it.