Law & Physics @physics171
25 December, 10:59
Who can name people exposing the birth certificate and the BAR associations?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
25 December, 11:04
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
The largest to expose and most of the world stays ignorant?
Why not share in divulging true information?
Is ignoring not in support of trafficking children?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Doc Lamb @DocLamb15
I feel you. I'm in the same boat. My family as a whole think I'm insane/strange/weird. At least the nice ones don't insult me but I think they are probably doing it silently lol. I've tried warning them for many years but to no avail. :( I get scared and sad about it from time to time.
05:32 PM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by DocLamb15 in this post can reply

Doc Lamb @DocLamb15
26 December, 05:59
Yes, it's so sad. I've been trying to awaken people in my family and all people in general since I was 8 yrs old and it's been my life's purpose since then. I didn't know nearly as much as I do now but I was very aware of the medical corruption with the AMA, ADA, CDC, FDA and I thought that all of our govt. agencies were evil. I knew that our food was poison and I thought that actors, singers and politicians, CIA, FBI were responsible somehow for the missing kids. I also thought that maybe a small number of police and military were responsible as well but that most were probably good people. I have no idea how I knew those things as a child but I did. To me it was common sense but apparently it wasn't. Hang in there friend you're not alone. ❤️