TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 December, 10:46
Monkey Werx 12/17/2021 PM Edition
Watching the Great Reset Unfold

https://youtu.be/RXvNjxrrY...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 December, 03:26
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Space Force has started a T-3 countdown until their
SECOND birthday on Monday.

Should we read anything more into that ?

Could that be T for Trump ?
2nd coming of POTUS 45 ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 December, 04:05
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
My Dear friend you know I’m bound by Secrecy if I did know anything. we are near the end now. Just watch the House in session and 2/3 of the Representatives are now gone. Yiu determine where they went to as its also out there on Social Media. But, I promise this is almost over now.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 December, 04:15

12-21-21

The End of a long Solar Cycle.

Start of New Energy for Planet Earth.

I will watch for something next week.

18 December, 05:36
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Watch on 12-21-2021 .

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
18 December, 05:40

Only people mentioned by OhThatsRuff in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Frank Ledz, click on at the bottom under it