Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:21
Where are all the shortages?
It's all fake. Lies from all sides.
Nothing can happen without the fall of MSM. Until then going to play the fook out of their system. Level up and organize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
Hang on VK, let's review. You stated this was the #QOWNYA virus. I thought it was the Q Show from day one, I still do. The Plan has done a great job exposing the evil doers. When is the cleanup operation?
03:52 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TahoeBilly in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:59
In response William Filer to his Publication
it's all a show for sure. I suspect more than most realize. Play it out. Need to take the house for optics.
In the meantime I ain't going to sit around for the next year. Time to level up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 January, 02:00
I think our Spirit guides need to LISTEN to our wishes ( we wish for not need or want for anymore)
We can’t go back to sleep after awakening
Therefore we can’t play in this old system soulfully anymore either
When we can’t participate here anymore we break our life contract here
IT IS DONE
We are stuck here if change is not coming & being stuck stagnates our soylful growth on the Earth experience

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 January, 03:58
News unlocks the map

https://www.zerohedge.com/...