Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
25 December, 10:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
25 December, 10:55
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Right in line with your comments. When the show is over, I will explain to my brain dead family members, my friends and the likes who walked away from me what has transpired. I will even answer their questions, however, once I have completed that task which was asked of us to do, I will walk away for good.

They were not there when I needed them. As a result, I grew stronger than ever within my own self and realized, I never needed any of them. Going forward I will only walk beside like minded individuals which would be those that believe in God, those that take the time to research before jumping off the bridge with all the other sheep, those that are kind and think of others first before thinking of their own needs, those that help pick up the down trodden instead of making insults and not even offering a hand to help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @AwakeInMO
🙌 Well said, fren! I'm right there with you!❤🐸
11:16 AM - Dec 25, 2021
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AwakeInMO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it