Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Daughter boyfriends mom and brother now test positive.
At this point might as well just throw a covid positive only party.
01:02 PM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
30 December, 12:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
gematrix.org

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
26 December, 04:36
Welcome back VK! really missed you! I went on that covid diet recently, cant taste much, especially sweets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 December, 01:14
have your party, tell them if your scared stay at home.... as for me, im done with this charade. pick me ! I’ll come, i’m not scared. 😊

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 December, 11:48
I do not see the point of testing. What Kerry Mullis said, and because those I know who had a very bad sickness, got it after the test. This was late summer. North Texas. Brought them the cure. We did take one test early on, caved to neighborhood insanity. Now confident enough to tell anyone "We do not practice covid". They can pound sand with their feelings. We figure the cure works, with my exposure to thousands of other humans close proximity, weekly, no sickness.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 December, 09:34
That seems to be happening to our Christmas lunch too!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
24 December, 08:45
Testing positive doesn't mean much, does it ? Even the inventor of the PCR test said so.

Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
24 December, 07:02
Do you know what the flu is? Frequency Light Upgrade. We are evolving. A virus recognizes lower density (toxins) held up in the body and then changes the frequency so that the body isn't so dense.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 December, 04:29
I did that for my 40th last NYE. Luckily my best friends did too.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 December, 02:54
tests are fake

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
24 December, 02:46
I think Omicron is the natural vaccine! As we all know Q said once The Cure will spread WW. I think Omicron is the weakest version and will possibly the death of [THEIR] fear narrative. It seems to spread fast. However lucky enough, I have not caught any variant so far. Praise the Lord! 🙏🏼💜

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 December, 02:54
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 December, 02:42
Buy another OTC test for them for Christmas...I’d throw money down that it is negative! 🤷‍♀️🤣

Almost had to cancel my 13 year olds Son’s
Relay(s) in a swim meet last year because his twin tested Positive at the Quack Shack! School nurse said to bring him to the school so she could Test Him. She opened two brand new Boxes of Tests. Tested him Twice...BOTH negative! It’s all a Crap Shoot JOKE. As you know!

Their swim Relays Won 2nd in their Conference Championship! 👍👍👍👍

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 December, 02:18
cool, i have half a case of biohazard ziplock bags
i can send you for take-home foodstuffs

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
24 December, 02:13
You can't fix stupid🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 02:11
We are about the same with a virus but not covid, must be some other, you know old normal virus...cold.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
24 December, 02:03
anyone remember chicken pox parties??
#HerdImmunity

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
24 December, 01:31
Now that is staying positive! Wink wink😆

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 December, 01:24
For some reason your covid party idea reminded me of Gen. Flynn’s tweet.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 December, 01:14
Make Chicken Pox Parties Great Again!

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
24 December, 01:12
Agreed! I don’t understand why people still test at this point. My family has not taken a single test and never will! If you feel sick, you’re sick.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
24 December, 01:10

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
24 December, 02:15
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Love it!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 December, 02:43
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
This Awesome!! 😂🤣😂

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 December, 01:08
Throw in some HCQ, have an immunity party!!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 December, 01:11
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 December, 01:16
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
If no HCQ, maybe Benadryl and milk.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

You might not want to drive if Benadryl makes you drowsy.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
24 December, 01:08
I Am Just Going To Drink Until I See Double.
Hey Full House.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 December, 01:07
Dear VK ....everyones going to be testing pos now...i am in NJ too with a wild child who keeps missing school/therapy because he made contact with "someone who tested positive" .....I am sooo done with the stupidity & nonsense....gonna head back to florida soon .....Merrry Xmas ❤️🙏❤️🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 01:12
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
North jersey? Central? South?

Stella Bella @NasNas
24 December, 01:06
😁

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
24 December, 01:06
if people can just stop getting tested already, that’d be great thanks.

Imagine a virus so deadly, you need to be tested to know if you have it or not.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
24 December, 02:16
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
my thoughts exactly!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 December, 01:05
These days if You are breathing its a symptom.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 December, 01:04
Hey...you may have just started a holiday trend. lol. uggh.