TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Two items that even the poor can afford that has a success rate of 99% in stopping CV19 replication. This is a miricle from God. Milk and Benadryl .
12:54 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
28 December, 03:15
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I saw this photo and before reading underneath, thought it was referring to God given cures as in Pine Trees - Pine needle tea - contains suramin -- its is a treatment for COVID as I understand it if you take it early -- be sure tree is white pine or other long needle pine - do NOT use hemlock (poison). Gather pine branches, take home and wash in soapy water, rinse, then cut theneedles into smaller pieces -- boiil in hot water (good quality water) -- sip this tea w/ honey throughout the day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
28 December, 07:57
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Another remedy is to take the PEELS of 3 grapefruit, 5 organges (can also use lemon peels) - Preferrably organic - wash thoroughtly before peeling. Save fruit to eat; Cut up peels in smaller pieces, cover with good quality water and simmer for 3 hours. Strain peels, pour juice into glass container - Add honey or sweetner - take a shot glass several times per day if you feel you're getting sick - It is like homemade HCQ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 December, 03:23
🙏Please reconsider this... Many recent studies have concluded that Benadryl can cause dementia. It's a wretched disease. I've seen memory loss happen in a relative who took this on a regular basis to help her sleep better. Another relative's nurse told me no one should ever take this. Just trying to help. Blessings...

https://www.health.harvard...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
28 December, 03:31
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
It's ironic...
I think...
but expected...

All the people spouting off about potions
and cures...correcting each other now...

Was waiting for people to start saying
fried camel dung...
is the newest
miracle cure...😂😂💩

There's 300,000 wild camels in Australia...

Just bring your own
bag...😂😂🐄

yae ebisu @yae51502951
27 December, 05:22

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 December, 01:11
Never heard this one how are you suppose to take it ?

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
23 December, 01:20
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
2 Benadryl in the morning with a glass of milk and two benadryl in the evening with a glass of milk.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 December, 01:07
Thanks Fren!
God bless you and your Whole Family.
Merry Christ Mass (we was not born this date, but you know that already) 😁🙏😇