white wing @whitewing
24 December, 10:51
What if every Covid case were tested for Influenza A or Influenza B and all were positive for the flu? Just asking? I have suspected from the very beginning that this is the truth ! I am trying to say that i believe the entire covid scam to be a SCAM ! It was all B.S. from the beginning !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Yep I believe it. My own flu B story 1 month BEFORE lockdowns confirmed it as my truth.(now) And it turned into pnuemonia 4 days later which was treated NORMALLY by a very kind doc.. he kept shaking his head though, as if he knew somethhing? Grateful for kindness and opportunity to learn from experience. It was the beginning of my asking questions/ learning. Still learning...
12:00 PM - Dec 24, 2021
In response white wing to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 December, 01:07
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
What did you use ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 December, 05:17
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
The Doc prescribled albuterol inhaler and prednisone... was much better in 2 days 😊