Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
27 December, 08:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was in Walgreens…this dinasour toy/game…it is everywhere i look!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
24 December, 01:41
I wish that was all my daughter owes in student loans, that magic number 17,000.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 December, 11:19
17 thousand…

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
24 December, 10:41
well then 17

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
24 December, 10:14
K here is my question, you talked in the past how this “live movie” will help us in the future incase of bioweapon, but any bills that are passed since this was a fake election do they even count?

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
24 December, 10:57
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
zero bills have been passed

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 December, 09:19
Remember when you posted this, VK? 😉 I’ve always felt AOC was a white hat sleeper.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 December, 09:26
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
What about the bottom right corner? Pelosi.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
24 December, 09:12
It’s almost inconceivable how many times I see the number 17 in news articles. Official estimates… 17. Number of… 17. Consistently.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 December, 11:22
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
😉 There are NO coincidences.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 December, 07:56
17 seconds.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
24 December, 06:08
#17 coming

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 December, 03:53
Judas goat? :)

wish i had your pic from twit w/ her in a MAGA hat, pelosi, stop sign, tesla(?), and much much more…

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
24 December, 09:14
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Scroll down fren- Elaine posted it.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 December, 01:43
A screenshot from March 7 2019 on my now removed IG page. Some guesses I’ll be right and I will be wrong on many Im quite sure.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 December, 01:22
This number is popping up all over 😎

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 December, 01:00
VK we just watched outlander with jim caviezel ... he is good... also stars in the count monte cristo ... is he a white hat too?!

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
24 December, 01:24
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
He is also the main character in the show Person Of Interest :)

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
24 December, 09:07
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
He’s also in the upcoming movie “sound of freedom” playing the character of Tim Ballard who is the founder of operation freedom. I hope that’s the right name Of the organizationbut basically he has rescued thousands of children from child trafficking.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 12:58
Nana has been suspecting her to be white hat.
Her role is just too good.
She is totally pushing the Dem party into Woke apocalypse!
And at the same time getting them to install some things white hats want to do with Nesara anyway.
Boom!
Large part she seems to play in this movie!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 December, 12:55
VK. that demon is dumber than a box of rocks...

Prove me wrong.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 12:48
Never forget.

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
24 December, 12:12
Is it true she is on our side - an operative?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 December, 12:05
AOC EDUCATION IS FAR WORST US INVESTMENT THAN BUILD AFHANISTAN ARMY😁😁😁

BETELGEUSE LEVEL TRAGEDY

TBo ogg donated @tbog
24 December, 12:03
LoL most of us have known since Day 5

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 December, 12:03
TRUST17. 😎🇺🇸🦅

TS 23:48

Q Drop 2348

https://twitter.com/DEFCON...
Double meanings exist.
Q

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 December, 12:01
how was the movie?... here you have to be vaxxed to see it and I dont have HBO max... oh..btw...no longer a sgt...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 December, 11:59
Hmmm you don't say! ~$17k in debt!? What are the chances[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 December, 12:00
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
PS - Nice touch w/ the 0:17 sec video @vincentkennedy :-)

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 December, 11:57
🍿🎬

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 11:58
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
23 December, 11:56

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
23 December, 11:54
She is a grey hat.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 December, 11:52

chore Toke @choretoke
24 December, 04:24
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
YOU GUYS❗️THAT IS MY FULL NAME ON THAT DOOR❗️❗️❗️😯😯😳😳😳😳😳😳😳WHAT THE❗️❗️😳😳😳😳😳Holy 💩That is giving me CHILLS😳

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
24 December, 12:14
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
👍17🎥👏😎

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
24 December, 12:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I seen this 17 minutes after you posted!😉

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
23 December, 11:51
Its happing half of mine disapeared and i didnt apply for anything?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
23 December, 11:50
17s everywhere!!!