Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 December, 05:06
People truly don’t grasp the stranglehold the 13 families and their banking system has had on the world.

Go ahead and get upset that you have your own opinion on what the Great Awakening is and that certain anons should be doing other things not associated with crypto.

Maybe you types will never wake up.

But until we all have ownership to control our own destiny, [they] will still have us all chained up to their system.

SLAVES NO MORE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Feels good to just be able to grab this and be free of all banks.
07:26 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 January, 07:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just got my Nano-X today and set it up. New to all of this but trying my best to level up. :) Uphold is down today, so can't set up an acct there yet. Separate question on MetaMask...I set up an acct there for NFT's and "light" stuff but not sure how to add contacts? Like your cool red panda, how do I find you/it? I think I have AirDrop set up. Thanks for the help!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
05 January, 04:13
does a standard card reader work on that?
I ask because I have no idea where I'd use that thing.

Law & Physics @physics171
05 January, 04:00
Online wallets, linked with Stellar and Flare networks?
safe Quantum connections?
Lobstr
✅Scopuly
✅Stellarterm
✅Stellarport

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 09:36
Flare Finance has me really excited at the idea of individuals having the power of a bank in their pocket…

…plus having a Kennedy in your trailer is sus :)

https://youtu.be/_mto6QcUq...

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 December, 05:15
I have really struggled with the usability of this product (having more than one of them too) — and if someone of my IT experience is finding it hard going, it's unlikely to be ready for mass market adoption. We have a way to go to package crypto into varying levels of security and "acceptable failure modes" traded off with user experience.

Godly Man @WWCUE
24 December, 05:12
Love my Ledger.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 December, 01:03
On the waitlist for the debit card. :)

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
24 December, 06:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
please provide link to where to get one.
Many thanks.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
23 December, 09:58
Seriously!! I finally most of my crypto put on mine and I am feeling so much better! The SOLO airdrop is gonna be awesome . 💫💫💫

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 11:05
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Did you setup an XRP Trustline with SOLO? if you keep XRP on your ledger you need that setup to qualify for the airdrop.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 December, 07:34
DCENT is user friendly too