Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 December, 05:06
People truly don’t grasp the stranglehold the 13 families and their banking system has had on the world.

Go ahead and get upset that you have your own opinion on what the Great Awakening is and that certain anons should be doing other things not associated with crypto.

Maybe you types will never wake up.

But until we all have ownership to control our own destiny, [they] will still have us all chained up to their system.

SLAVES NO MORE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Feels good to just be able to grab this and be free of all banks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Seriously!! I finally most of my crypto put on mine and I am feeling so much better! The SOLO airdrop is gonna be awesome . 💫💫💫
09:58 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 11:05
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Did you setup an XRP Trustline with SOLO? if you keep XRP on your ledger you need that setup to qualify for the airdrop.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 December, 08:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have XRP on Coinbase how do I set up for the drop? Serious question ') JVB